Sunday, February 14, 2010

My name is Bond...

Dancing has been my life for so many years – It is sometimes how I define myself; as a dancer and choreographer. But moving to the US removed that from my life… not completely as I am still teaching children how to dance. But it is not the same, the whole atmosphere is different. I knew my dancers back in Sweden and they knew me. Off course it makes a big difference since I am teaching a much younger crowd here than what I used to do before but they would come to me for anything, not just dance stuff. I loved that. I loved that I after a while considered them my peers rather than students, even though they will forever be ‘my girls’.

This is one of my proudest moments during my time as a dancer and choreographer
Dance: Bond 007
Team: United Feet, Sweden 
Competition: World Championship Disco 2004 & 2005.

The costumes were great, the dancing was great, the girls were great, the experience was great, and the 6th place was overwhelming!

No comments:

Post a Comment