Saturday, August 14, 2010

First Visit to Mood

My sister was here at the end of July and we did our required visit to NYC - I absolutely LOVE that city and to be there with my sister just made it even better! I had promised to show her SoHo but we just had to stop at Mood. I am ashamed to say it, but I had never been there before this summer... and I was overwhelmed! I absolutely loved it. I didn't really have a plan in mind of what to make so my mind was spinning in millions directions when I was looking at all of the wonderful fabrics! I ended up buying just one... but that is ok now I know what to expect when I go next time.

Even though I have never really done any major interior designs - the fabrics that I was the most crazy about was the interior fabrics - there was so many of them, and they all could have made any home a fabulous home!

The fabric I ended up buying is a blue and white striped fabric for dress shirts and I plan to get inspired by Ralph Lauren and make myself one of my favorite attires for the moment: a shirt dress! What do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment