Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Proud Owner!

I just wanted to say that I am now a proud owner of an LLC. I received my letter of filed organization yesterday and now I will continue the quest with getting my EIN number and also to set up a business account so I can get the PayPal and Etsy.com site all connected to it.

I have been reading pages after pages of tax rules - and I am happy that I have an accountant so I don't have to be too tuned in to what is going on as far as taxes, but I feel more confident knowing at least the basics of it. That way I at least have a chance of asking the right questions when and where I need to. Some of you might think I am overdoing it - but I rather be too careful now as a start than go back and say Oops!

Hopefully once everything formal is taken care of I can just get going and hope that it will pay off.
Soon, soon I will be posting my items! Can't wait!  

No comments:

Post a Comment