Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What's up?

I have been working on setting everything up with my new business. I sent my papers in to PA Department of State yesterday and hope that I can have an answer back before next week. Next step is the tax document: SS-4 and I hope I won't screw it up. I never contacted a lawyer. I felt, when I had red through everything of what was required, that I could do it myself.

I already have an accountant and I plan for him to take care of my yearly tax issues, just like he already is. But maybe I will contact him along the way. Just to make sure...

Have to look up if there are any extra sales taxes in the township I live in... which would suck but I wouldn't be surprised.

A well. In the meantime I am working day and night to try to figure out what to sell and how much of it I should get out at first... It is a constant battle in my head and it never ends: One day I feel one approach is right and the next day I have another approach... I am driving myself crazy... hahah!!!

So all to all of you; you will have to wait a little bit longer to see what I am creating.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment