Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bella Giraffe Baby Girl Onesie

I don't think I ever listed my Bella Giraffe Onesie here...I think it was because I didn't really know what to say. You see 'Bella the Giraffe' is like a cartoon version of Me. She is tall for one and then she is curious; want to hear and know everything what is going around her... just like me. I didn't intended for her to be a cartoon 'me' it just happened, and to tell you the truth I didn't even realize it until just a few weeks ago. Even more funny is that I named her Bella - my by far favorite name for girls!

So she is special to me - as you can see she is already the face of Candie Ink, and always was!

As I always wanted to get Bella on canvas in full color - this is a step in that direction. I plan to buy a printer that can do all that when I have earned some money in this new business of mine - and then that will all happen!!! But I couldn't wait to launch her - this is the first Bella the Giraffe creation for SALE - grab it while you can! 


To get a Bella Giraffe Onesie for your little baby girl click this link: Bella Giraffe Baby Girl Onesie

No comments:

Post a Comment