Sunday, April 4, 2010

Playing

Trying to connect my Etsy shop with this blog. But so far it looks kind of empty since I haven't uploaded any items on the shop yet. I have two different items done, but I was going to start with some screen printed item first... but maybe I should just throw what I have out there... I can't decide. I thought I had this great plan, but I am still waiting for the items I am going to print on to arrive...

Here is a little preview of one of the items, I just fell in love with this fabric when I saw it and HAD to make something out of it!

So far I have 4 baby dresses (New Born to 24 months) already made in this fabric... I love it, but it is not cotton so it may not sell as good because of it. But I couldn't resist...

And beside for connecting the blog with the shop I also connected the shop with my facebook account. I don't know if it will attract more people or not, but since it will all update it automatically it is worth it!

Tonight I am home with a sick dog. I don't want to go to bed in case he needs to throw up again... But in my mind there cannot be anything left for him to throw up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment