Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Head is running WILD!

It feels like I am on fire... No, I am not hot or anything like that. But I have that panic feeling... like there is a fire somewhere but I don't know where so I don't know where to run first, or if I should run to put it out or to run for safety...

I know... I have been described as crazy many times. ;)

There is just so much on my mind right now - things I want to do, things I need to accomplish; and I want to start them RIGHT NOW, all of them. But I have decided to actually plan this out a little bit better than what I normally do. Normally I just jump in there heads first and then stop half-way into it cause I got lost... this time I PLAN to see them all through.

Yesterday I started to write down a list of 'Why I Do It'. It is almost like a list of goals but a little bit more than that... I also explain to myself why. I plan to have a copy of this list at home and at work. At home it is going to sit on my bathroom mirror so I can read it every morning when I wake up and wonder why the heck I am up at 5am. And I should probably have one on the refrigerator so I can read it before grabbing something I shouldn't eat. But on the other hand - I shouldn't even buy things I am not allowed to eat.

Even though I know it, I sometimes forget that that ice cream doesn't come with a pack of happiness - the people I love and the things I accomplish do!

And getting smarter doesn't happen because I bought the book or dream about doing something - I actually have to read and do!

And then the hardest part - the exercise. I feel so much better about myself when I do it - but to actually doing it and thinking of doing it is a leap for me many days. But I truly think my little 'why I do it' list will help me in my mind game.

No comments:

Post a Comment