Monday, April 5, 2010

Ohhh...

.... it's coming, it's coming!!! I just placed my order for some of the supplies I need to start my screen printing. I was going to do it yesterday but they had to verify my Sales Tax ID number first. And as soon as I saw the email I placed my order. It actually came out costing me $30 less that I had calculated on - so that is always nice!

So finally I can get moving for real. The stuff should be here on Thursday... until then I need to make some more labels and print some shipping labels. But for the first time, I can actually say that I think it will all come together this weekend! Ahhhh!!!! :D

My first screen printing projects will be Creeper (two different prints), Toddler t-shirt (one print), Toddler dress (one print).  

No comments:

Post a Comment