Friday, April 30, 2010

Camera giving me an attitude

I am so, so mad at my camera - not that it is something new to me, but I haven't mentioned it here before... I hate my camera, in fact I hate all 3 cameras I have...

One camera I bought when I just turned 25, that is 5 years ago now - and A LOT have happened in the industry of digital cameras since then... the colors are horrible and it looks like a brick, but back then it was pretty good. And I used it over Christmas while we were in Sweden and Norway snowboarding and it started to fall apart on me in the cold... the battery only lasted a few hours and so on...

The the second camera I have, isn't even mine but it takes better pictures than mine so I have been using it. And that is the camera I brought with me to Florida. Last night when I was going to download all pictures from the trip to my computer about half of them had an [ERROR] message on them. This has happened before but only on maybe one or two pictures out of a 100. This time it was probably 20 out of 40 pictures. What makes me even more mad about it is that I have seen the pictures!!! They were ALL in there and completely OK when I looked them through on Sunday... but now they are not! In fact they are considered GONE... Off course one is with me standing in front of the Universal Globe at Universal Studios...

My third camera is in fact amazing! It is a professional camera, it takes GREAT pictures and I love using it... but it is not a digital camera. So the whole process of being limited to 24 or 36 pictures per roll is simply not working for me. And to not be able to see the picture I just took on a little screen is also frustrating - how spoiled I have become!

I realized a long time ago that I need a new one, but hubby doesn't see the need as I do - he sees it as a 'want' and he might be right... but I don't want to listen to that! I WANT and NEED a new camera!!! Any suggestion on arguments?

No comments:

Post a Comment